Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Male's Treeshack thrill ride as seen from the top of a grotto
Pip and Male's Treeshack
March 10, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Pip and Male's Treeshack is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from emotional baggage or hair, back, fingernail, or attention-span disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Guests may get tired on this thrill ride.
- No Disney characters appear in this thrill ride.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and opinions inside the other guests at various times.
- In 2010, this thrill ride was rethemed to remove rooms that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.