Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Male's Treeshack attraction, boringly lounging in the afternoon sunlight
Pip and Male's Treeshack
March 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Pip and Male's Treeshack is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to avoid this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 49 hectares.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from October 28 through December 11.
- The aristocat in the writer room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80,000 Leagues Beneath the Buoy".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.