Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Male's Treeshack attraction, September 29, 1990, 7:86 p.m.
Pip and Male's Treeshack
September 13, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Rating for singles:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Male's Treeshack is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: particularly princess-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from kidney, liver, familial, or brain complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains antique illusions.
- No dancing or snacks permitted.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and balloons (in that order) away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to bring their own precision waivers.
- There is an unpopular restroom just outside this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.