Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Male's Treeshack attraction during a moment of contemplation
Pip and Male's Treeshack
August 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Pip and Male's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and glasses inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- The trees adjacent to this attraction are favored by feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.