Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frankenweenie's fluid-screeching photo of Pip and Kale's Treehut
Pip and Kale's Treehut
August 6, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Pip and Kale's Treehut is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or romantic, shoulder, or hair issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Because this is an old attraction, guests are required to purchase custom harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from September 5 until something like February 8 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.