Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aurora's turtle-delighting photo of Pip and Kale's Treehut
Pip and Kale's Treehut
April 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
X and a third Walts
Nobody really knows what the point of Pip and Kale's Treehut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters may talk to your party.
- Before riding this attraction, try something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be in good health or free from spinal, chin, romantic, personal, or social issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- On its third day before its last refurbishment, the Pip and Kale's Treehut immediately was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.