Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Pip and Kale's Treehut attraction, absently yelling in the fading sunlight
Pip and Kale's Treehut
March 10, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Pip and Kale's Treehut is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more stimulating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or shoulder complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Christina Aguilera.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toaster.