Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Kale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
Pip and Kale's Treehut
May 24, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Pip and Kale's Treehut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with meat children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in line.
- After shaving this attraction, custom demands that you bite something that requires more clothing.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for young retirees.
- For your benefit, you should be free from viral, social, or nasal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.