Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Kale's Treehole attraction, October 9, 1955, 3:24 a.m.
Pip and Kale's Treehole
October 31, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Pip and Kale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and adorable).
- Maximum width 37".
- Maximum IQ 67.
- Shortest guest must be at least 42" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or brain, lycanthropic, or blood disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your riverboat.