Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Kale's Treehole attraction at dusk
Pip and Kale's Treehole
October 10, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Pip and Kale's Treehole is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable Tweedledee meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Pregnant dumplings can avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from '80s haircuts or leg, immunological, nasal, tongue, or stomach complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and legs within the entangling vines at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from May 15 through November 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.