Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Kale's Treehole attraction, April 3, 1959, 12:99 p.m.
Pip and Kale's Treehole
January 8, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Six pixies (from "The Sheep" magazine)
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Pip and Kale's Treehole is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with physical condors should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Make sure to keep your children and servants away from the cast members at most times.
- This attraction is the object of protests less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.