Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Kale's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Pip and Kale's Treecottage
November 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Pip and Kale's Treecottage is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction during a picnic.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland legends are able to enjoy this attraction half a moment after the park reaches capacity.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your door to enjoy this .
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a reference to a past attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.