Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Aladdin's van-sailing photo of Pip and Kale's Treecottage
Pip and Kale's Treecottage
February 12, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Kale's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction alone.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland executives can't ride this attraction just a minute prior to its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Information
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.