Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Kale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Perri
Pip and Kale's Treecottage
May 30, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired women
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Pip and Kale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for very young children.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and legs (in that order) away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The goldfish in the shape room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9,000 Leagues Under the Porthole".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.