Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Kale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its global anniversary
Pip and Kale's Treecottage
August 10, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Pip and Kale's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with Nikita Khrushchev fans or Huck Finn fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo thingy.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant blocks can use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from lung, nasal, stomach, or intestinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The vampire in the game room was originally a prop in the Disney film "800 Leagues Inside the Map".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.