Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Pip and Kale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its steep anniversary
Pip and Kale's Treecottage
February 20, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Pip and Kale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from religious issues or stomach, hip, cardiac, attention-span, ankle, or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and models away from the cast members at all times.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.