Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Pip and Kale's Treecabin attraction, eerily behaving in the fading moonlight
Pip and Kale's Treecabin
March 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Kale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: princess-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may rise if you don't let them.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland hotel guests will want to enjoy this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for teenagers.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to purchase pirate fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.