Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Pip and Jail's Treehovel attraction, nostalgically pillaging in the fading park light
Pip and Jail's Treehovel
March 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Pip and Jail's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 72".
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.