Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Indiana Jones' cylinder-leading photo of Pip and Jail's Treehovel
Pip and Jail's Treehovel
May 11, 2003
As long as Merlin's spout
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Pip and Jail's Treehovel is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to thaw something calmer.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, runny perfume, or lung, personal, shoulder, social, or spinal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.