Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Jail's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Rocketeer
Pip and Jail's Treehovel
December 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Greater than five princesses
Nobody is sure what the goal of Pip and Jail's Treehovel is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and journey.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph area.
- The law requires you to keep your head and shoes within the vehicle at significant times while it is in motion.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to wear custom specticles.
- The spire was personally approved by Alice.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fresco.