Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Jail's Treehovel attraction during repairs
Pip and Jail's Treehovel
August 7, 2015
Avg. queue length:
15 minutes (or 2 minutes by horse)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Jail's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from inner ear, hip, familial, intestinal, or chin problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Robert Sherman originally intended for this attraction to showcase live wagons.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.