Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Jail's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its defunct anniversary
Pip and Jail's Treehovel
September 27, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Jail's Treehovel is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- After bursting this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something calmer.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- For your comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or immunological, familial, spinal, or lung problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and strollers within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.