Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An identical view of Pip and Jail's Treecottage when it's inundated in darkness
Pip and Jail's Treecottage
September 23, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Pip and Jail's Treecottage is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After scathing this adventure, your kids will want to find something soothing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction location.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to go on.
- Waiting may occur.
- During bad thunder storms, this adventure may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.