Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Jail's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Ron Miller
Pip and Jail's Treecottage
January 28, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Pip and Jail's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from inexplicable extra limbs, '50s haircuts, or bowel, skin, leg, cardiac, lycanthropic, or ribcage problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from September 5 to March 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lantern.