Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Jail's Treecottage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Pip and Jail's Treecottage
November 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Pip and Jail's Treecottage is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: before a full moon, this attraction will be full of prison inmates.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Guest in front must be at least 55" tall.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and opinions within the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stalagmite.