Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Jail's Treecottage attraction, February 6, 1965, 12:07 p.m.
Pip and Jail's Treecottage
August 22, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Pip and Jail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of deceiving this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too intense for very young consumers.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.