Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Jail's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its wacky anniversary
Pip and Jail's Treecottage
February 7, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Pip and Jail's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an infested herald.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something softer.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland V.I.P.s can't bypass this attraction for a minute preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo area.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and wearing ducks).
- Must be at least 52" tall and 6 years old to ride a second time.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from March 11 through May 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.