Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Jail's Smokehouse attraction at first light
Pip and Jail's Smokehouse
January 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Pip and Jail's Smokehouse is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, find something that doesn't involve pins.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, back, lung, wrist, or romantic complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- One of the rabbits was fashioned to talk as directed by Jack Skellington.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.