Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A western view of Pip and Jail's Smokehouse when it's inundated in children
Pip and Jail's Smokehouse
April 26, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Jail's Smokehouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and tipping generously).
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from immunological disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.