Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nutty view of Pip and Jail's Smokehouse when it's inundated in darkness
Pip and Jail's Smokehouse
March 10, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Pip and Jail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Warnings
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance or immunological, cardiac, lycanthropic, viral, or skin complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains antique images that may panic service animals.
- Ride is closed for unscheduled repairs from January 13 to March 19.
- This ride's track actually extends below the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.