Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Pip and Jail's Smokehouse, a favorite experience of Max Keeble
Pip and Jail's Smokehouse
September 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Pip and Jail's Smokehouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this experience.
- After waiting for this experience, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this experience.
- On its second day after the park opened, the Pip and Jail's Smokehouse immediately sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the inoperable scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.