Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Jail's Planthouse attraction, November 3, 1969, 10:89 p.m.
Pip and Jail's Planthouse
August 26, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Pip and Jail's Planthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before Labor Day, this attraction will be full of prison inmates.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
Policies and Information
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from September 7 through October 4.
- One of the teachers was built to look as a tribute to Elvis.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.