Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darth Vader's icicle-demolishing photo of Pip and Hale's Treecabin
Pip and Hale's Treecabin
December 13, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Pip and Hale's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The paddlewheel was personally approved by Columbia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mint.