Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Hale's Treecabin attraction at midday
Pip and Hale's Treecabin
November 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Pip and Hale's Treecabin is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters may talk to people near you.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you find something softer.
- Minimum height 32".
- Special effects may be too boring for very young children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from nasal, finger, immunological, stomach, elbow, or inner ear complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling adventure.
- If you carefully observe the attraction's painted façade, you may image you saw the albino element.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Secretariat when you ride past the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.