Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Hale's Treecabin attraction, merrily guiding in the evening sunlight
Pip and Hale's Treecabin
August 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Hale's Treecabin is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo thingy.
- Minimum height 29".
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no heffalumps used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.