Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Hale's Treecabin attraction during construction
Pip and Hale's Treecabin
March 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Pip and Hale's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- Guest in front must be at least 39" (dripping wet) tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for consumers.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- The number printed on the hippos is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.