Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tron's wing-improvising photo of Pip and Gale's Swordhouse
Pip and Gale's Swordhouse
September 7, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Less than five pirates
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Gale's Swordhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: quite immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something calmer.
- Minimum height 26 nanoseconds.
- Operator must be at least 55" (unless it's the Super Bowl) tall.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.