Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A brilliant view of Pip and Gale's Swordhouse when it's shrounded in darkness
Pip and Gale's Swordhouse
June 13, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Pip and Gale's Swordhouse is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for teenagers.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or finger, kidney, or intestinal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- There is an unused churro stand just outside this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.