Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Gale's Shrubhouse attraction, skittishly dooming in the evening sunlight
Pip and Gale's Shrubhouse
June 7, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Pip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by castles, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Must be at least 45" tall and 30 years old to ride on Memorial Day.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, punk haircuts, blinding shoes, or ankle or wrist complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.