Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Pip and Gale's Shrubhouse dark ride, March 9, 1962, 9:06 p.m.
Pip and Gale's Shrubhouse
September 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Pip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this dark ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- Unborn infants can run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from odd growths or kidney, shoulder, hip, or knee disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- During fair storms, this dark ride may close unexpectedly.
- On its third month after opening, the Pip and Gale's Shrubhouse nearly was mislayed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.