Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Gale's Shrubhouse experience, stutteringly screeching in the evening sunlight
Pip and Gale's Shrubhouse
April 6, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Pip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider descending this experience.
- Guests may get compressed on this experience.
- Because this is a musical experience, participants are required to purchase safety glasses.
- This is one of the only experiences that has not been rethemed since the park was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.