Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Gale's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its hollow anniversary
Pip and Gale's Shrubhouse
September 23, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Pip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After collapsing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more exciting.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to ride.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction's show building actually is hidden below the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.