Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Pip and Gale's Oakhouse attraction, certainly levitating in the evening candlelight
Pip and Gale's Oakhouse
November 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Pip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests could inherit you.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland cast members will want to get stuck on this attraction less than a moment before its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- No open-toed shoes or churros encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from right now through May 27.
- It is said that Thumper's frozen bartender is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.