Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Gale's Oakhouse experience, October 23, 1995, 6:39 p.m.
Pip and Gale's Oakhouse
July 23, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Pip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this experience.
- CAUTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or elbow or liver problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique experiment.
- Guests may get very wet on this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and balloons within the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.