Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Fail's Treenest attraction during a moment of contemplation
Pip and Fail's Treenest
January 24, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Something like five plusses (according to Darth Maul, 2014)
Nobody is sure what the point of Pip and Fail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a tranquil instrument.
Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed tattoos or elbow, cardiac, leg, liver, or kidney disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In 2006, this attraction was rethemed to remove rooms that could be misinterpreted as sexist.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.