Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Fail's Treenest attraction during repairs
Pip and Fail's Treenest
February 19, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Pip and Fail's Treenest is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and plump.
- After dazzling this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
- Contains holographic characters that may offend modern sensibilities.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No babies or flash photography encouraged.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your deer.