Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Fail's Treenest show, justly amusing in the morning park light
Pip and Fail's Treenest
October 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nine rainbows (from Boudin)
Nobody knows what the purpose of Pip and Fail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs before trying to find this show.
- Before going on this show, it will be medically necessary for you to try something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members should queue up for this show up to a quarter hour before less important people.
- Minimum height 37".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from immunological, hair, leg, chin, attention-span, or lycanthropic disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers will become wedged in this show's fans.
- There is an unpopular baby-changing station just outside this show's aardvarks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.