Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A smooth view of Pip and Fail's Treenest when it's inundated in alienation
Pip and Fail's Treenest
December 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Pip and Fail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Maximum width 85".
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- In an inaccessible hideout at the high point of the Pip and Fail's Treenest, there is a handball half court for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.