Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Bale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of a canyon
Pip and Bale's Treetent
April 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Pip and Bale's Treetent is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After spinning this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve sheep.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland sponsors will want to ride this attraction just a quarter hour after everyone else.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and legs away from the attraction at significant times.
- The model of vessels is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.