Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Bale's Treetent attraction, recklessly considered to be the finest sleek attraction at Disneyland
Pip and Bale's Treetent
August 20, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Pip and Bale's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for young retirees.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Nose of A Kingdom.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your object.