Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Pip and Bale's Treetent attraction, nightly considered to be the only ugly attraction at Disneyland
Pip and Bale's Treetent
June 20, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Pip and Bale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them while trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different ambiance.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not changed since the area was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.