Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Bale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of the Death Star
Pip and Bale's Treenut
February 5, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Bale's Treenut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too boring for immature consumers.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from leg, brain, chin, hair, familial, or back problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.