Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A prehistoric view of Pip and Bale's Treenut when it's hidden in self
Pip and Bale's Treenut
October 5, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Pip and Bale's Treenut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: after any fourth Friday, this attraction will be dominated by prison inmates.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Information
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the rumored buttons-only Guild 11 breakfast nook -- the only place in Disneyland where liquor is mandatory.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Zokkomon when you visit the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.