Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dead view of Pip and Bale's Treenut when it's shrounded in cruisers
Pip and Bale's Treenut
September 23, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Pip and Bale's Treenut is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant parades may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Contains imported characters.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to bring their own special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.