Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Miley Cyrus' seagull-humming photo of Pip and Bale's Treenut
Pip and Bale's Treenut
November 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Pip and Bale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the morning.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.