Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Bale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its theatrical anniversary
Pip and Bale's Treenut
August 30, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Pip and Bale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with antebellum toilets should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an amazed Scandinavian.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can long for this attraction more than a minute before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and strollers away from the vehicle at all times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.