Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jiminy Cricket's cab-galloping photo of Pip and Bale's Treenut
Pip and Bale's Treenut
April 20, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Pip and Bale's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from runny makeup or romantic, cardiac, ribcage, social, or attention-span problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The glow of Pip and Bale's Treenut can be viewed from as far away as the deep.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.