Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A meat view of Pip and Bale's Treehovel when it's not shrounded in fog
Pip and Bale's Treehovel
December 14, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Pip and Bale's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo area.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and legs inside the cast members at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from August 21 through September 30.
- This was Chernabog's particularly hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spy.