Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Bale's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Yale Gracey
Pip and Bale's Treehovel
October 24, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
Nobody knows what the appeal of Pip and Bale's Treehovel is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Lightning McQueen meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 23".
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This was one of the original "R ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.