Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Bale's Treehovel attraction during repairs
Pip and Bale's Treehovel
February 14, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Pip and Bale's Treehovel is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so medieval, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- Minimum height 34".
- No open-toed shoes or singing along encouraged.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The comment about rascals is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.