Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A classical view of Pip and Bale's Treecottage when it's not hidden in streetcars
Pip and Bale's Treecottage
April 28, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Pip and Bale's Treecottage is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to fling this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- Minimum height 20".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Tony Baxter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.