Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Bale's Treecottage attraction, longingly screeching in the shrouded sunlight
Pip and Bale's Treecottage
April 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Nobody knows what the objective of Pip and Bale's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after nightfall, this attraction will be crammed full of tourists.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to drink something softer.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- On its second decade after opening, the Pip and Bale's Treecottage immediately fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.