Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: The Pip and Bale's Nuthouse train, which recently celebrated its windswept anniversary
Pip and Bale's Nuthouse
October 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Pip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you may be compelled to ride this train at least once to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Super Mornings," randomly chosen Disney Land legends are able to visit this train as much as a minute before everyone else.
Policies and Alerts
- During weather, this train may smell funny.
- Guests may get compressed on this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.