Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Pip and Bale's Nuthouse thrill ride at midday
Pip and Bale's Nuthouse
June 6, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very tired on this thrill ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and strollers away from the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.