Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A southern view of Pip and Bale's Bushhouse when it's not hidden in spheres
Pip and Bale's Bushhouse
December 28, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Pip and Bale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this ride first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- After going on this ride, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 32".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young wimps.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the ride.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.