Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its independent anniversary
Pip and Ale's Treeshack
September 16, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Pip and Ale's Treeshack is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland legends may be able to visit this attraction up to an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 44".
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons (not necessarily in that order) inside the vehicle at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been rethemed since the bee first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.