Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A macabre view of Pip and Ale's Treeshack when it's not hidden in fog
Pip and Ale's Treeshack
March 27, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Pip and Ale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for supervillains.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant foxes won't want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or skin issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.