Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Pip and Ale's Treeshack
December 29, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Pip and Ale's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a large group, don't stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Roy Disney photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 35".
- Youngest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Attraction may be too startling for young consumers.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from a famous Disney oil.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your consideration.