Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its brutal anniversary
Pip and Ale's Treeshack
July 27, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Pip and Ale's Treeshack is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from moral restrictions, felony convictions, or leg, chin, ankle, wrist, spinal, or shoulder problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.