Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Treeshack dark ride during construction
Pip and Ale's Treeshack
May 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Pip and Ale's Treeshack is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you were practically made for this dark ride.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Any attempt to modify this dark ride may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is a thrilling dark ride, guests are required to wear custom pants.
- There is a snazzy baby-changing station adjacent to this dark ride's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.