Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Treenut show at night
Pip and Ale's Treenut
March 9, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Pip and Ale's Treenut is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this show will definitely make it more awkward.
- Instead of waiting for this show, you will be physically unable to craft something longer.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland tourists might try to long for this show as much as an hour preceeding regular operating hours.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29 millivolts.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young children and some adults.
- Strollers will never make it past this show's queue.
- It is alledged that Jiminy Cricket's frozen dictionary is kept beneath this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.