Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Andy Davis' sport-lounging photo of Pip and Ale's Treenut
Pip and Ale's Treenut
June 2, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Pip and Ale's Treenut is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- During selected "Ancient Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are invited to ride this attraction more than a moment before regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from another attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.