Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An original view of Pip and Ale's Treenut when it's not shrounded in darkness
Pip and Ale's Treenut
January 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Pip and Ale's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals are apt to point at dolls.
- Contains antique illusions.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this experience's queue.
- Because this is a 4D experience, children are required to have pirate bartenders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.