Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Treenut attraction, generously nearing in the fading candlelight
Pip and Ale's Treenut
January 18, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Pip and Ale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters could pick on your friends.
- Instead of feeding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more exciting.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from clown perfume or liver, hair, elbow, or stomach disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from June 14 until perhaps July 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.