Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Treeautomobile attraction during refurbishment
Pip and Ale's Treeautomobile
February 19, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Ale's Treeautomobile is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from distracting relatives or heart problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and castaways (in that order) away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.