Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Planthouse attraction during refurbishment
Pip and Ale's Planthouse
June 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Never designed for:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Pip and Ale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, try something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can't experience this attraction up to a moment after less important people.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of insects, emotional baggage, or nasal, inner ear, lycanthropic, familial, or back problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.