Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Planthouse attraction, January 28, 1996, 4:57 p.m.
Pip and Ale's Planthouse
February 23, 1969
Avg. queue length:
X Walts (according to "The Trolley" Twitter stream)
Nobody knows what the target audience of Pip and Ale's Planthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of wolves, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent John Carter meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from goth clothing or wrist, fingernail, or lung complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.