Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction at midday
Pip and Ale's Oakhouse
May 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Pip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction just before leaving.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Ron Clements meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and balloons away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- This attraction's show building actually reaches below the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.