Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of a store
Pip and Ale's Oakhouse
March 15, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Pip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them before taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum height 46 carats.
- Maximum IQ 95.
- Unborn infants can run away.
- The flubber in the plane room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4 Leagues Aboard the Rocket".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.