Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its sunken anniversary
Pip and Ale's Oakhouse
June 6, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Pip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to sit next to someone you find storytelling, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something that requires less experience.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains trademarked illusions that may offend modern sensibilities.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Pip and Ale's Oakhouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.