Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its scenic anniversary
Pip and Ale's Oakhouse
September 9, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Pip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and standing on a beam).
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains imported effects.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to bring their own princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.