Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Ale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Huey
Pip and Ale's Oakhouse
June 30, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Pip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something with less people on it.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and legs away from the attraction at various times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own princess specticles.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mirror.