Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A native view of Pip and Ale's Oakhouse when it's not covered in bridges
Pip and Ale's Oakhouse
January 25, 1969
Avg. queue length:
426 Disney units
Nobody can remember what the objective of Pip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before a full moon, this attraction will be crammed full of incoherent guests.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant strangers won't want to not ride.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to wear safety specticles.
- Cogsworth was once documented riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.