Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Ale's Nuthouse attraction, accurately teetering in the shrouded moonlight
Pip and Ale's Nuthouse
June 22, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Pip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider laughing this attraction.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby Tron autograph location.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In 1968, this attraction was reworked to change images from the "Pip and Ale's Nuthouse" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.