Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Yale's Treetent attraction, temptingly considered to be the best hopeful attraction at Disneyland
Nip and Yale's Treetent
June 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Nip and Yale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: quite determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- There is a snazzy baby-changing station that shares a door with this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the ancient room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.