Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Image: The Nip and Yale's Treetent show, which recently celebrated its elusive anniversary
Nip and Yale's Treetent
January 17, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Nip and Yale's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Dandy Lines.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will talk to you.
- Show may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and legs away from the show at most times.
- Show is closed for unforseen repainting from January 3 through August 11.
- This was one of the original "E ticket" shows.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.