Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A pastel view of Nip and Yale's Treetent when it's not hidden in identity
Nip and Yale's Treetent
September 2, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Nip and Yale's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, religious conflicts, novelty haircuts, or fingernail, chin, attention-span, nasal, or lung issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No babies or flash photography permitted.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.