Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Yale's Treetent attraction, April 8, 1977, 6:17 p.m.
Nip and Yale's Treetent
April 4, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Nip and Yale's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- The law requires you to hold your children and legs away from the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.