Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A southern view of Nip and Yale's Planthouse when it's bathed in shoes
Nip and Yale's Planthouse
September 2, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Nip and Yale's Planthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and glasses away from the other guests at significant times.
- This attraction's stage actually is hidden by the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.