Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Yale's Planthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its recent anniversary
Nip and Yale's Planthouse
February 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Nip and Yale's Planthouse is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Romeo interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and tipping generously).
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from skimpy clothing or hair or ribcage issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to wear themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.