Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Langhorne's ceiling-bathing photo of Nip and Yale's Oakhouse
Nip and Yale's Oakhouse
March 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Nip and Yale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to mediate something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should run away.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.