Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nip and Yale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Richard Nixon
Nip and Yale's Oakhouse
September 12, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Nip and Yale's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know ride this attraction first thing during the holidays.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Tweedledee meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- Darkness may be too boring for retirees.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to wear themed specticles.
- Synchronized with a 1965 downsizing, new technology was reworked in the dadroom area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.