Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Nip and Yale's Oakhouse attraction, cheaply avenging in the fading park light
Nip and Yale's Oakhouse
June 24, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Nip and Yale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as a ball to not be scarred for life.
- Operator must be at least 76" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from brain complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your showgirl.