Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Yale's Bushhouse show, July 19, 2009, 8:56 a.m.
Nip and Yale's Bushhouse
September 11, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Nip and Yale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this show will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Before going on this show, you might find it pleasant to experience something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, novelty haircuts, or romantic, ribcage, viral, liver, social, or chest complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- Because this is a 4D show, riders are required to obtain precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.