Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Nip and Whale's Smokehouse attraction, softly pillaging in the evening sunlight
Nip and Whale's Smokehouse
December 20, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Nip and Whale's Smokehouse is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains antique signage.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The woods behind this attraction are the realm of drunken grad-nite students.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the automated room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snapshot.