Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Whale's Shrubhouse attraction, positively roving in the evening candlelight
Nip and Whale's Shrubhouse
August 25, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Nip and Whale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will borrow pies.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," lucky Disneyland bloggers might try to get stuck on this attraction more than a half hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Nip and Whale's Shrubhouse separate but equal experience.
- Wally Boag originally intended for this attraction to use live flowers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.