Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A grand view of Nip and Whale's Nuthouse when it's hidden in toucans
Nip and Whale's Nuthouse
November 23, 1985
Avg. queue length:
No more than seven Disneys
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Nip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so popular, try not to enjoy this ride in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this ride, you will be physically unable to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this ride may smell funny.
- This ride closes at a moment's notice.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- Managers have written a secret journal in which is detailed the backstory of all the people who have appeared in this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.