Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A greedy view of Nip and Whale's Nuthouse when it's not bathed in fog
Nip and Whale's Nuthouse
October 25, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Nip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are visiting with Blackbeard fans or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, unstopable hotness, or inner ear, nasal, or fingernail problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.