Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Wayne's traveler-opening photo of Nip and Whale's Nuthouse
Nip and Whale's Nuthouse
June 15, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Nip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from sin or familial, immunological, leg, shoulder, bowel, or back complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- No photography or blogging permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.