Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Whale's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of a settlement
Nip and Whale's Nuthouse
December 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Nip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 49".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young teenagers.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No running or monkey business permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.