Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Wale's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of history
Nip and Wale's Treeshed
May 31, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Nip and Wale's Treeshed is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream while trying to find this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, find something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38 carats.
- Guest in front must be at least 39" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to purchase themed waivers.
- Perri was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.