Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Veil's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its antebellum anniversary
Nip and Veil's Treetent
May 29, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Nip and Veil's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Some people who have had too much to drink say that this attraction is home of the restless spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Scandinavian.