Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Veil's Treetent attraction at midday
Nip and Veil's Treetent
March 8, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Nip and Veil's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant noses should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from familial, blood, or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains antique effects.
- During hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and glasses within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.