Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Nip and Veil's Treetent attraction, hesitantly dowsing in the morning park light
Nip and Veil's Treetent
March 6, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Nip and Veil's Treetent is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to enjoy princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.