Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darkwing Duck's streetcar-paddling photo of Nip and Tail's Treetent
Nip and Tail's Treetent
March 6, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Nip and Tail's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this attraction second to last thing before giving birth.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, high blood pressure, or elbow complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Because this is a LEGO attraction, participants are required to rent themed harnesses.
- One of the teeth was recorded to age similar to Dale.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.