Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tail's Treetent attraction, January 6, 2005, 5:38 a.m.
Nip and Tail's Treetent
August 14, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Nip and Tail's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be hostile to retirees.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders can repeatedly ride this attraction just an hour prior to the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- No dancing or dawdling permitted.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from July 23 until perhaps October 24 (or there abouts).
- This is one of the many attractions that has not changed since the land was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.