Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its crazy anniversary
Nip and Tail's Treetent
February 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Nip and Tail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be dominated by supervillains.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and opinions (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.