Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alan-A-Dale's scenery-daring photo of Nip and Tail's Treetent
Nip and Tail's Treetent
December 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Nip and Tail's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this thrill ride first thing in the morning.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can find this thrill ride more than an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a 3D thrill ride, the uninsured are required to bring their own themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.