Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tail's Treetent attraction at night
Nip and Tail's Treetent
October 29, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces (from Chernabog, 1965)
Nobody can remember what the point of Nip and Tail's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a scandalous Dalmatian.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.