Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Nip and Tail's Treetent attraction, terminally walking in the fading park light
Nip and Tail's Treetent
August 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Nip and Tail's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Geese," Disneyland celebrities are able to find this attraction as much as a minute prior to everyone else.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too startling for very young wimps.
- This was one of the original "J ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.