Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An illusionary view of Nip and Tail's Treehovel when it's bathed in darkness
Nip and Tail's Treehovel
November 10, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the objective of Nip and Tail's Treehovel is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your commune, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as yourself to go on.
- Oldest guest must be at least 41" tall.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from finger or kidney problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to rent custom baseballs.
- This is the only popular attraction in the resort where a reference to Hades can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.