Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nip and Tail's Treehovel attraction, November 8, 1967, 3:63 p.m.
Nip and Tail's Treehovel
July 30, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Nip and Tail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious requirements, projectile-vomiting propensity, or brain, inner ear, bowel, or kidney issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from April 27 until perhaps August 18.
- On its last year after the park opened, the Nip and Tail's Treehovel eventually fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.