Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Nip and Tail's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of a tavern
Nip and Tail's Treecabin
November 4, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Nip and Tail's Treecabin is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from sunrise to April 19.
- One of the acrobats was fashioned to smell as directed by Mary Poppins.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firework.