Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tail's Treecabin attraction, February 5, 1989, 5:34 p.m.
Nip and Tail's Treecabin
March 28, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Nip and Tail's Treecabin is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- During hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- One of the elk was created to look like Jafar.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.