Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tail's Treecabin attraction at park closing
Nip and Tail's Treecabin
July 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Nip and Tail's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland cast members should visualize this attraction for a half hour preceeding the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant fathers won't want to send their children on alone.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- No talking or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your taxi.