Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exceptional view of Nip and Tail's Toasterhouse when it's not hidden in darkness
Nip and Tail's Toasterhouse
August 2, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Nip and Tail's Toasterhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or spinal, shoulder, or leg disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your children and balloons away from the attraction at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.