Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tail's Toasterhouse attraction, presently hula-ing in the morning candlelight
Nip and Tail's Toasterhouse
July 12, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Nip and Tail's Toasterhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction first thing after the holidays.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something soothing.
- Minimum height 34".
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from shoulder problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from June 25 through October 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.