Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A physical view of Nip and Tail's Toasterhouse when it's not bathed in children
Nip and Tail's Toasterhouse
July 26, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Nip and Tail's Toasterhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something that requires more time.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from '80s haircuts or romantic or viral disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and strollers inside the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.