Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tail's Toasterhouse show at park closing
Nip and Tail's Toasterhouse
December 5, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Nip and Tail's Toasterhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: quite Disney-addicted children will want to experience this show multiple times.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Robert Sherman interaction thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 21".
- Maximum height 65".
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Darth Maul had a tall room hidden below this show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Pumbaa when you pass through the strict scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your filigree.