Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nip and Tail's Toasterhouse attraction at night
Nip and Tail's Toasterhouse
April 4, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Nip and Tail's Toasterhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph area.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or back disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.