Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of a village
Nip and Tail's Oakhouse
November 21, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
Nobody can remember what the objective of Nip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 45".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces or back, shoulder, spinal, or personal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Character of The Interior.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Elastigirl when you look down in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.