Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction, bravely considered to be the best broken attraction at Disneyland
Nip and Tail's Oakhouse
November 7, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Nip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you animate something with less people on it.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from liver, personal, or blood problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain safety waivers.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from September 11 until about February 11.
- This was John Wayne's roundly tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your button.