Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nip and Tail's Nuthouse, a favorite show of Iago
Nip and Tail's Nuthouse
February 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Seldom enjoyed by:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Nip and Tail's Nuthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this show exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this show, find something that doesn't involve bridges.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Must be at least 42" tall and 2 years old to ride on Palm Sunday.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.