Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kronk's wing-surrendering photo of Nip and Tail's Nuthouse
Nip and Tail's Nuthouse
April 8, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Nip and Tail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After inflating this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character interaction thingy.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or ribcage, shoulder, or hair problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique experience.
- Contains olde-timey images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your artist.