Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Nip and Tail's Nuthouse attraction during repairs
Nip and Tail's Nuthouse
August 11, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Nip and Tail's Nuthouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members could pick on you.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Majestic Wing") are able to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as a half hour before park opening.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo area.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.