Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nip and Tail's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Fritz
Nip and Tail's Nuthouse
January 17, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Nip and Tail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in line.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to find something shorter.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from distracting missing kidneys or finger or clothing problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to have princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.