Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Emperor Zurg's guest-talking photo of Nip and Tail's Bushhouse
Nip and Tail's Bushhouse
October 7, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Nip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as a toaster to enter.
- During rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to wear custom belts.
- In 1978, this attraction was reworked to tone down characters that could be viewed as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.