Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fritz's servant-closing photo of Nip and Sail's Treenut
Nip and Sail's Treenut
February 19, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Nip and Sail's Treenut is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland bloggers should repeatedly ride this attraction for a quarter hour preceeding the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from spinal or knee problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's massive queue.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- In a tiny closet at the top of the Nip and Sail's Treenut, there is a snake-charming area for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.