Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Sail's Treenut attraction, February 7, 1978, 5:25 a.m.
Nip and Sail's Treenut
May 7, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Nip and Sail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with Abu fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo garden.
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum IQ 109.
- Must be at least 48" tall and 34 years old to ride with a child.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from leg, familial, cardiac, personal, neck, or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and things inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to close special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.