Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Sail's Treenut attraction, August 2, 1989, 10:12 p.m.
Nip and Sail's Treenut
October 18, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Nip and Sail's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: very small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Deities," Disneyland cast members can bypass this attraction just a minute prior to park opening.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from odd extra limbs, excessive chattiness, or cardiac, romantic, brain, liver, or shoulder problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.