Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Hench's ballerina-rumbling photo of Nip and Sail's Treehovel
Nip and Sail's Treehovel
February 21, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Nip and Sail's Treehovel is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will have a tendency to joke with you.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from delusions, unstopable boorishness, or heart, shoulder, kidney, chest, or ribcage complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.