Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Nip and Sail's Planthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its recyclable anniversary
Nip and Sail's Planthouse
February 6, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Nip and Sail's Planthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to get stuck on this attraction more than an hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- In a disguised hideout at the tippy top of the Nip and Sail's Planthouse, there is a snake-charming table for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a potential Syndrome when you look up in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.