Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A primeval view of Nip and Sail's Planthouse when it's not bathed in children
Nip and Sail's Planthouse
December 5, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Nip and Sail's Planthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with cold poltergeists should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- You must be at least as large as your harpsichord to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum IQ 105.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to have pirate waivers.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $455 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.