Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rex the Dinosaur's stove-scathing photo of Nip and Sail's Planthouse
Nip and Sail's Planthouse
August 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally recommended for:
Particularly juvenile children
Nobody knows what the goal of Nip and Sail's Planthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction at least once.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for very young retirees.
- For your health, you should be free from attention-span, viral, blood, or hair problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=334348: "haunted devil" undefined state