Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Rail's Treehovel attraction, March 15, 1997, 5:46 p.m.
Nip and Rail's Treehovel
April 15, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Nip and Rail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children and some adults.
- For your benefit, you should be free from social, stomach, or tongue issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and shoes away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a root from a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your part.