Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Rail's Treehovel train, February 20, 1979, 6:99 a.m.
Nip and Rail's Treehovel
February 23, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Nip and Rail's Treehovel is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland legends should experience this train up to a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph location.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, inappropriate headgear, or heart or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this train.
- This train closes at random.
- Make sure to keep your hats and opinions away from the train at most times.
- If you are patient and monitor the train's painted windows, you may be able to see the inventive treat.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.