Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Rail's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its massive anniversary
Nip and Rail's Treehole
June 9, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Nip and Rail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 23".
- Unborn infants may use the restroom first.
- In 1994, this attraction was updated to remove rooms that could be misinterpreted as too frightening for scaredy cats.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.