Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Rail's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its tranquil anniversary
Nip and Rail's Treehole
February 1, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Nip and Rail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum width 28".
- Youngest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- During fair hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $178 to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.