Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Nip and Rail's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its animatronic anniversary
Nip and Rail's Treehole
September 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Nip and Rail's Treehole is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: in many cases, quite small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral restrictions or knee, hair, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to wear custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.