Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Quail's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its short anniversary
Nip and Quail's Treehovel
February 19, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Nip and Quail's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as high as a bug to keep your eyes open.
- Shortest guest must be at least 42" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.