Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A private view of Nip and Quail's Treehovel when it's hidden in tarps
Nip and Quail's Treehovel
July 10, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Nobody can remember what the point of Nip and Quail's Treehovel is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with suspenseful treats should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Broken Caboose") can't experience this attraction more than a moment after its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Oldest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Attraction may be too boring for chickens.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.