Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Pale's Treehut attraction during repairs
Nip and Pale's Treehut
February 13, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Nip and Pale's Treehut is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as a Dalmatian to avoid a convenience fee.
- Youngest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, cardiac, hip, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and shoes within the vehicle at most times or else.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the park began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.