Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Nip and Pale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its hot anniversary
Nip and Pale's Treehut
October 19, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Nip and Pale's Treehut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Dandy Lines honeymooners can't experience this attraction more than a quarter hour after everyone else.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Nemo fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo place.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for immature children.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Nip and Pale's Treehut separate but equal experience.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from July 22 to August 14 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.