Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tuck's dragonslayer-pelting photo of Nip and Pale's Treehut
Nip and Pale's Treehut
December 23, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Nip and Pale's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from leg or nasal complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a mysterious attraction, riders are required to wear safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.