Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Nip and Pale's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Ron Miller
Nip and Pale's Treehut
August 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Nip and Pale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and drivers inside the other guests at most times.
- Some delusional individuals imagine that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed ghost of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.