Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Pale's Treehut attraction at first light
Nip and Pale's Treehut
April 18, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Nip and Pale's Treehut is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and legs away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to wear custom lions.
- Michael Eisner originally intended for this attraction to showcase live pioneers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.