Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Treeshack attraction at a distance
Nip and Nail's Treeshack
August 16, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Nip and Nail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- Oldest guest must be at least 57" tall.
- Pregnant folks can use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and glasses away from the cast members at various times or else.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Nip and Nail's Treeshack "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.