Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nip and Nail's Treeshack ride, cheaply pleasing in the shrouded sunlight
Nip and Nail's Treeshack
November 10, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Nip and Nail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this ride and sing along.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- During unexpected weather, this ride may smell funny.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- On its first day after the park opened, the Nip and Nail's Treeshack barely fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.