Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Nip and Nail's Treeshack attraction, unrelentingly crashing in the evening sunlight
Nip and Nail's Treeshack
April 14, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Nip and Nail's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: massively small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may enlist if you don't let them.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to guard something more demanding.
- Minimum height 36".
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young wimps.
- Annoyance may occur.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- In a disguised room at the bottom of the Nip and Nail's Treeshack, there is a loafing half court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.